Thursday 3 September 2015

My Magic Box

MY MAGIC BOX 

I will put in my box
A big fat purple pig with a long swirly tail swimming in chocolate,
A flying red and black dragon with five heads and one eye on each head,
And a fat grandpa floating like jelly to Jupiter.

I will put in my box
A flying rotten banana twisting into the dwarf planet Pluto,
A book with glasses and freckles going round the world a hundred times a minute,
And a pencil writing one hundred thousand words in 10 minutes.

I will put in my box
Scissors chopping everybody’s fingers off,
A shark with six eyes and big fat purple teeth,
And a plane that is as big as Africa.

My box is made of iron dinosaur’s teeth.
On the top of my box is a golden picture of a dragon,
On the left and right hand sides are red buttons,
If you press this button then you go into the magic box,
And I will motorbike in it.



                                                                                           By Archie Goodall

No comments:

Post a Comment