Thursday 26 June 2014

My Trip to Auckland

On may the 21st I went to Auckland and on the way back our flight got delayed and cancelled because snow on the Queenstown  runway was half a metre deep so we had to wait until the 27th when we were meant to get back on the 26th.  Finally, our flight was ready to board.  Once my mum, my brother and I were in the air we got to play on our iPad's.  I tried to play Roblox but I needed an internet connection.  When it was time to land we had to put our IPads away and stowed our tray tables.  It wasn't that bumpy when we were landing.  When we landed there was snow on both sides of the runway!  When we where in Auckland we went to the park with some friends and we played Go Home Stay Home 123. We also saw my Grandma and Granddad. When we got to the car, it was covered in snow!

by Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment