Friday 13 February 2015

Check out our writing.  
We have been learning to...

 Paint a picture, with our words
 Show don’t just tell

The waves were throwing themselves all over me like crashing vases.  Ben

Ducks drifting over the waves, little waves rushing out of the motor.  I am smashing into the hard concrete water.  Lucia

Grass swaying, fish jumping, I could tell it was going to be a great day.  Hudson

The icy water is waiting for me to jump into.  I closed my eyes and just jumped in!  My feet were numb and my lips were purple.  I couldn’t believe I was actually in the water. Daisy

I was so sweaty and there was a haze in front me…  Otis

The boat was zooming past the mountains, within a flash the boat was past Ruby Island.  Bonnie

Puffing, I drag my feet the sun beams right down on me.  Sarah

My hands are slipping and sliding over the giant rainbow trout's scales.  The sun is glistening on me, I feel like I am melting in an oven.  Ryan

The boats were zooming past.  The water was smashing into my legs.  Finn

The waterslide sounded like a waterfall.  It was twisty like a snake.  Ethan

I jumped inside the wake.  I motored across the wake.  Rocco

Water showering my knees as water drifted across the surface.  The smell of burnt petrol rises from the engine.  Rylan

The grey rocks glowed like ghosts as they lay on the damp wet ground.  Zoe

My tounge sticks out in a flash!  I start to lick my yummy choc bar. The cold ice cream is starting to melt in my mouth. Mila

The crystal clear lake was in front of eyes.  The sun is burning my arms. Olivia


The huge jaggered mountains were packed with falling snow.  My hands were shaking and my toes were turning blue.  Jaime

Come and in see our writing books in class to read  the whole piece of writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment